2. Capacities for data and information collection analysis and sharing enhanced
Under this result area, AU-IBAR will support and strengthen the capacity of MSs and RECs for data collection, compilation, and analysis. AU-IBAR will also strengthen the capacity and mechanisms for dissemination of information and sharing of lessons learned with decision and policy makers.
Specifically, AU-IBAR will:
- Provide technical assistance and training to MSs and RECs on quality data collection, collation and analysis;
- Build clients' (MSs, RECs, field staff) capacity and awareness to improve the quality and timeliness of data gathering and reporting;
- Build capacity to document success stories, lessons learnt, including information from M&E to improve knowledge management;
- Build capacity for the use of novel information sharing mechanisms including community of practice.