The Association will be called IBAR Staff Welfare Association. The address will be P.O Box 30786-00100
The group has set objectives that will help reach out to Staff Members. These include:
- provide financial assistance to staff members when they are bereaved;
- celebrate the birth of a child by staff members;
- team building exercise by staff members – Staff retreat/outing;
- visitation during Hospitalization of a staff member;
- Staff Farewell;
- Staff Wedding Celebration.
All AU-IBAR staff shall be members of the association. the following conditions must be met:
- Must be an AU/IBAR Staff Member, paid through pay roll.
The Association will run a bank account on the Staff Welfare's name. There will be three signatories and any two can withdraw money with the authority of the group. The Signatories of AU-IBAR Accounts be adopted.
- Next >>