Dear Colleagues, Partners and Friends,
I am proud to introduce you to the new AU-IBAR website, which has been under construction for over one year, and in which much time and effort was spent to modernise and optimise it.
The launch of the new website coincides with the 50th Anniversary of the OAU/AU and contains features not available on the old AU-IBAR website such as :
- A new design with more customizable animations, tailored to the order of importance of documents and events
- The possibility to comment on articles
- Better management of events with:
- The possibility of online registration for some events
- Provision of the weather at the venues of the events
- Provision of maps to the venues of events
- Saving option to the user's personal calendar as a reminder
- More audio-visual materials
- The possibility to automated email subscription to AU-IBAR publications, job announcements, consultancies and procurements.
The Director of AU-IBAR
Prof Ahmed El-Sawalhy