Framework for Mainstreaming Livestock in the CAADP... » In order to foster focused agricultural developmen...
Calendar of events
- VET-GOV stakeholders workshop for ECCAS
- Tue, 03 Jul 2012 - Thu, 05 Jul 2012
- Libreville -
- AU-IBAR Core events
The workshop is organized by AU-IBAR in collaboration with FAO and OIE. It will bring together Chief Veterinary Officers, representatives of civil societies and regional farmers organizations. The objectives of the workshop are:
- to discuss livestock and related policies, animal health strategies and veterinary legislation with a view to identifying strengths and weaknesses
- to validate the selection criteria for pilot activities and to identify and prioritise potential pilot activities for the region
- to review the VET-GOV implementation timetable.
28/03/2013 – Regional Meeting of OIE Delegates to develop Common Positions on OIE animal health standards 28th and 29th March 2013
01/03/2013 – 32nd General Conference of the International Scientific Council for Trypanosomiasis Research and Control (ISCTRC)