Calendar of events
- Benchmarking Workshop On Policy HUBs
- Tue, 09 Oct 2012 - Thu, 11 Oct 2012
- Naivasha - Naivasha
- AU-IBAR Programme events
To carry out a critical reflection on IGAD Countries' policy hubs experiences and come up with a good practice paper that will be the basis on which the policy hub concept will be contextualised within the framework of the VET- GOV programme.
- Greater understanding of the importance of a multidisciplinary policy forum which incorporates public and private sector, women and CSOs, with a view to address the concerns and needs of various interest groups, including women, the vulnerable and poor livestock keepers;
- Shared experiences in structural relationships among different stakeholders, the nature of activities, challenges and opportunities in the operation of policy hubs as well as in translating policies into actions;
- Produced and disseminated good practice papers by the Programme;
- Shared experiences to upcoming study tours and exchange visits of Member States and RECs in the IGAD region;
- Strengthened and sustained existing policy hubs.
VET-GOV implementing organ and partners involved in this process.