Framework for Mainstreaming Livestock in the CAADP... » In order to foster focused agricultural developmen...
AU-IBAR has five core values that are central to its identity and what it aspires to be:
- We embrace and uphold the spirit of Teamwork,
- We are Transformational, and
- We operate in a way that is Transparent, Accountable and has Integrity.
28/03/2013 – Regional Meeting of OIE Delegates to develop Common Positions on OIE animal health standards 28th and 29th March 2013
01/03/2013 – 32nd General Conference of the International Scientific Council for Trypanosomiasis Research and Control (ISCTRC)
- Organizational Chart
- Regional Offices
- Tue, 04 Jun 2013 - Thu, 06 Jun 2013 4th Pan-African Meeting of National Codex Contact Points
- Wed, 26 Jun 2013 - Fri, 28 Jun 2013 African Livestock Conference and Exhibition (ALiCE 2013)
- Sun, 08 Sep 2013 - Thu, 12 Sep 2013 32nd General Conference of the ISCTRC