Calendar of events
- Training of Regional and National ARIS Administrators - Abuja, NIGERIA
- Mon, 13 Aug 2012 - Fri, 17 Aug 2012
- Abuja - Abuja
- AU-IBAR Programme events
The overall objective of the workshop is to improve Animal Resources information management capacity of the Regional Economic Communities (RECs) and MS.
- To train Regional and National participants on ARIS-2 administration, management and usage at Regional, National and sub-national levels;
- To train users on how to use ARIS-2 to generate useful Animal Resources information to assist decision making;
- To enhance data and information sharing capability among different stakeholders.
At the end of this training programme, participants will be able to:
- Access ARIS-2 system and generate Animal resources data from their countries;
- Train users at sub-national level;
- Configure and administer the system;
- Generate reports using ARIS-2 to assist in decision making;
- Share data/information with other stakeholders.
Mali, Benin, Senegal, Togo, Cameroon, Chad, Ghana, Nigeria, ECOWAS.