- Road map for coordination of TADs & zoonoses prevention and control within and between the RECs established.
- Formal mechanisms for interaction between Member States, sectors and actors (communication, joint action, resource sharing, networking etc ) in regard to TADs & zoonoses established.
- Objective plans for capacity building and support to the coordination of TADs & zoonoses in RECs, their MSs and institutions developed and operationalized.
- The means to streamline investments in the coordination of TADs and zoonoses prevention and control in Africa established.
- Trade and free movement of goods in Africa's animal resources sector in line with Africa's integration agenda accelerated.