2017 - 2021
The inception phase lasted for 6 months. The objective of the inception phase was to:
- Secure the cooperation commitments of the partner institutions establish the Project team and identify the national, regional project focal points of the participating Member Countries and RECs.
- Collect baseline data and conduct a detailed stakeholders' analysis in order to assess the Project's impact at completion.
- Organize the stakeholders' workshops during which the role of each implementing partners will be defined, taking into account their ongoing and past activities on the project sites, either to build on their findings or add value to their interventions.
- Revise and specify the indicators and means of verification in the Logical Framework Matrix.
- Revise resource allocation (the budget) based on the planned activities.
- Organize the first Steering Committee meeting of the Project.