2017 - 2021
- Project inception and awareness creation.
- Refresher training for vaccination teams.
- Vaccination of small ruminants against PPR, CCPP, Sheep and Goat Pox and other contagious diseases.
- Provision of animal healthcare service involving appropriate treatments against other endemic and production diseases on a cost recovery basis.
- Provision of technical assistance to line ministries and local authorities for coordination and follow-up of animal health service delivery.
- Development of a rehabilitation plan for livestock marketing infrastructures.
- Development of a management framework for infrastructures.
- Assistance to local communities to negotiate with private actors for contracting them to manage infrastructures and follow up infrastructure development.
- Carry out rehabilitation works on identified livestock marketing infrastructural facilities.