2013 - 2018
- Training of District Livestock Marketing Councils and LTMSK at the grassroots.
- Development of 5-year business plans each for KLMC and LTMSK and a detailed documentation of the pastoral livestock value chain.
- Improved advocacy ability of KLMC and LTMSK in changing policies constraining to both private sector and pastoral production.
- Establishment of a pastoral micro-finance scheme to support small-scale livestock traders and producers to improve their enterprises.
- Peace committees trained to become effective in conflict detection and early warning, prevention and mitigation.
- Improved disease surveillance and animal health service delivery through provision of mobile veterinary laboratories and allied equipment.