The African Union Interafrican Bureau for Animal Resources (AU-IBAR) is a specialized technical office reporting to the Department of Rural Economy and Agriculture of the AU Commission. The Institution is mandated to support and coordinate the improvement of livestock as a resource for human well-being in the member states of the African Union and contribute to economic development, particularly in rural areas.
The AU-IBAR invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Laptops and Accessories as per the attached specifications.
Bidders are required to provide, but not limited to the following:
- Company Profile detailing evidence of similar suppliers in the past 3 years,
- Valid registration documents,
- Dealership Certificates or Manufacturer’s Authorisation, which could be verified,
- Duly signed bid form in the format attached to the bid document,
- Specify Warranty period for the items
The deadline for submission of bids is 04th March 2019 at1500hrs, local time. Sealed bids will be opened on same date at 1530hrs local time (or one day after depending on the availability of the opening committee members). Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
The address for submission of bids is:
Kennindia Business Park Building,
Museum Hill ,Westlands
P. O. Box 30786 -00100
|Procurement Number: 03/AU-IBAR/64/0219 - Supply, Delivery and Installation of Laptops and Accessories|
|2019-02-06 English 332 KB|