A comprehensive communication and visibility work plan will be developed during the inception phase of the programme. This work plan will outline the following details:
- Target audiences and the communication objectives per target group,
- Communication/visibility activities that will be undertaken,
- Responsibilities for the execution of the activities,
- Communication tools that will be applied,
- Indicators to measure the communication impact,
- Human and financial resources required for the execution of the plan.
AU-IBAR, will ensure adequate visibility, using, whenever applicable, the standards of visibility described in the "Communication and Visibility Manual for EU External Actions" published by the European Commission (and those applied by the AUC for the AU-IBAR).
|Communication and Visibility Plan for the Project|
|2015-07-17 English 322.61 KB|