AU-IBAR Procurement is regulated in accordance with the African Union Commission Procurement Manual (see AUC Procurement Manual for detailed procedures).
Procurement at AU-IBAR is done in the most efficient manner, upholding the principles of best value for money, transparency and fairness.
AU-IBAR also promotes socially and environmentally responsible procurement and encourages vendors' commitment to fair wages and benefits, safety, and environmental programs.
AU-IBAR procures the below goods/services/works.
- Computer equipment
- Office furniture
- Project visibility items (banners, pull ups, t-shirts...)
- Consultancy services especially in the area of Livestock
- Travelling Services
- Vehicles maintenance and repair
- Cleaning services
- Security services
- Printing Services
- Catering/Accommodation/Conference package services
- Provision of drinking water
- Internet Services
- Maintenance of Audio visual and IT equipment.
- Office maintenance works.