2017 - 2021
- Recruitment and training of tutors; Ph D: 3; Master Degree: 8; B Sc: 4; Diploma: 4.
- Development and continuous review of 3-year curriculum in Livestock Health Sciences and Livestock Products Safety and Quality Control using a student-centred methodology.
- Constructed and equipped training facilities including laboratories and student hostels.
- A total of 35 students have graduated with various Diplomas in Livestock Health Sciences and, Livestock Product Safety and Quality Control. There are 68 on-going students (14 being girls).
- Eighty two (82) participants have attended various short-term training courses.